Grilled vegetable salad with Mammarancia Organic Vegetable Box
This week’s vegetable box contains organic cucumbers, organic courgettes, organic “Grappolo” tomato, organic aubergines, organic red peppers and organic yellow peppers. Each vegetable is grown sustainably and with care, guaranteeing a flavour and texture that you will hardly find anywhere else.
To create the grilled vegetable salad, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 organic cucumber
- 1 organic courgette
- 2 organic “Grappolo” tomatoes
- 1 organic aubergine
- 1 organic red pepper
- 1 organic yellow pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Balsamic vinegar of Modena
- Start by washing and slicing all the vegetables, except the tomatoes, which you will have to cut in half. Heat a grill and brush each vegetable slice with extra virgin olive oil. Grill the vegetables until they are cooked and well marked by the grill;
- Put the grilled vegetables in a large bowl and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar from Modena and stir gently to blend the flavours;
- The grilled vegetable salad is ready to be enjoyed! This recipe is perfect for a light summer lunch or as a side dish for a barbecue. You can also serve it as a main dish, accompanied by crusty bread and fresh cheese.
If you like to experiment in the kitchen, the Mammarancia vegetable box is the perfect way to discover new recipes and tastes. Don’t wait any longer, order your vegetable box now and make your meals even healthier and more delicious.
Try this tasty recipe and share your creations with us on social media using the hashtag #Mammarancia. We look forward to seeing your versions of mixed grilled vegetables made with our Organic Vegetables box!
Enjoy your meal and see you next Mammarancia recipe!