The typical red pigmentation first appears in the month of January, due to this local micro-climate. At other times of the year, the pulp of Tarocco has a tendency to be light yellow in colour.
These oranges have a bright colour with intense shades of red.
Furthermore, the Tarocco orange, grown in Francofonte, has 40% more vitamin C than other fruit grown elsewhere.
A single orange provides more than twice the recommended daily intake of vitamin C, and they also:
- It strengthens the immune system;
- It is a unique jewel that cannot be replicated;
- For a superior taste experience:
- Helps strengthen the immune system:
- Helps fight free radicals;
- Helps fight flu-like conditions;
- Regularises the intestine;
- Helps protect the cardiovascular system;
- Helps prevent gastritis and ulcers;
- Helps lower cholesterol.
Organic Citrus Fruit Certified by Suolo e Salute under EC Reg. CE834/2007 – Reference Certificate of Conformity n.19-12075 of 13/02/2018 – IT-BIO-004. Origin Italy-Sicily – Cat. I – No post-harvest treatment. Product subject to weight loss.