In relation to the cookies that are installed on your machine, we inform you that the provision of data is optional. However, some cookies are necessary to enable proper navigation on the website and therefore, without consent, the website may not work.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
They are generally necessary for the proper functioning of the website and to enable navigation; without them you may not be able to view pages properly or use certain services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep you logged in throughout your visit to a website, or to store language settings, display settings, and so on.
They are not used for any further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website.
Users’ prior consent is not required for the installation of such cookies.
These cookies are divided into:
- Essential cookies, which are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site. Without the use of such cookies some parts of the Site would not function. They include, for example, cookies that allow access to protected areas of the Site. These cookies do not collect information for marketing purposes and cannot be disabled;
- Session cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browsing browser is closed;
- Persistent cookies, which – unlike session cookies – remain within the browser for a specified period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device connecting to the site by facilitating authentication operations for the user;
- Analytical cookies, assimilated to technical cookies where used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- Functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (e.g., language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the user.
These cookies have the task of profiling the user and are used for the purpose of sending advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing. This website does not use first-party profiling cookies, but only third-party profiling cookies, which will be discussed in the following paragraph.
They are generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (by virtue, as a rule, of a contract between the website owner and the third party).
This site makes use of third-party cookies to:
1. Monitor visits and obtain statistics on user activity on the site
– Google Analytics
2. Targeting and Advertising
– Remarketing with Google
Remarketing with Google is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google LLC or Google Ireland Limited, depending on where of the site is used, which links the tracking activity performed by Google Analytics and its Cookies with the Google Ads advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
Basically, Google assigns an ID to the website surfer, stored in a cookie. This ID will then be needed to personalize ads on the Google network and on all websites that use Adsense.
Facebook identifies you with your own IDs in order to personalize advertising and profile you. These IDs, are then associated with your Facebook profile (if active) and, as a consequence for browsing within our website, you may find yourself targeted advertising on Facebook and Instagram.
Basically, as you browse our website, Facebook installs a cookie on your hard disk, and later, when you browse Facebook or Instagram, these two platforms will go and search for the cookie and then target advertisements according to the instructions provided by it.
The processing is entirely Facebook’s and we have no way of identifying you.
3. Displaying content from external platforms
– Google Maps (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Maps is used to enable the map to be displayed within the site
Indicate cookies and include the ability to choose by categories
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
⦁ HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES:
We also inform you that, below, you can find instructions for disabling cookies:
– If you use Internet Explorer: here
– If using Chrome: here
– If using Firefox: here
– If you use Safari you iPad, Iphone, iPod: here
– If using other browsers: here
⦁ ANONYMOUS NAVIGATION
To learn how to enable the option on major search engines click on the browser you use:
Internet Explorer here
Google Chrome here
Mozilla Firefox here
Opera Browser here
Apple Safari here