Creamy, comforting with just a hint of crunch: today we present the recipe of cheesecacke with Blood Orange. Thanks Cristina!
A fresh and tasty dessert, which combines sweetness and “healthy eating” thanks to the taste and properties of Sicilian red oranges. Here is the recipe for a 22cm mold.
- Juice of 1 Mammarancia’s blood orange BIO
- 90gr butter
- 330gr Philadelphia
- 125gr white yogurt
- 125g icing sugar
- 8gr jelly in sheets
- 200ml cream for desserts
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 80gr of milk spoons
- 2 corn flour spoons
- 150ml water
- 90ml blood orange juice
- grated BIO blood orange peel
- Finely chop the biscuits and add the melted butter to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Pour the mixture into the bottom of a hinge mold and store in the fridge.
- Whip the cream and keep it in the fridge. Soften the gelatine sheets in cold water, squeeze and melt on the fire with 2 tablespoons of milk. Combine the yogurt jelly with the help of an electric mixer. Add Philadelphia, sugar, orange juice, working cream to the mixture. Gently add the whipped cream to the mixture, stirring from bottom to top.
- Pick up the biscuit base and pour over the cream obtained, leveling as much as possible. Store in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- To make the surface jelly put in a small pot sugar, cornstarch, finely grated orange peel and mix. Add water and orange juice, put on the fire and bring to a boil, until it thickens, stirring constantly. Allow to cool and then pour over the surface of the cake. Store in the fridge for at least 1 hour, garnish and serve.
… et voilà! Do you like it?