It is not the classic Italian pasta like Spaghetti or Penne!
Lemon, honey and ginger paste can be stored for several months in the refrigerator, providing important vitamins and nutrients throughout the autumn and winter. You can enjoy a teaspoon of it every morning on an empty stomach or dissolve it in hot water for a warming drink. The choice is yours, but your immune system will certainly benefit. Keep taking care of your health!
Autumn and winter bring with them the risk of colds and flu, but you do not necessarily have to deal with them with drugs alone. Diet and home remedies can play a key role in preventing illness and alleviating symptoms. This autumn, we want to introduce you to a simple but powerful immune booster: lemon, ginger and honey paste. This combination of natural ingredients – lemons rich in vitamin C, honey with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, and ginger with its beneficial essential oils – can help protect your immune system.
Lemon, Honey and Ginger Paste Recipe
Here’s how to prepare this beneficial paste for your immune system:
- 400g of organic Mammarancia lemons;
- 100g of ginger;
- 250g of organic Solmielato orange blossom honey.
- Thoroughly wash the organic lemons and cut them into coarse pieces, retaining the peel. Be sure to remove the seeds.
- Peel the ginger or leave it unpeeled, then slice it. Blend the lemons and ginger together until a smooth paste is obtained, using an immersion blender or a food processor.
- Add the honey and mix the paste well.
- Store the immune paste in sealed jars in the refrigerator and leave for three days.
Don’t forget to have a look at our shop, where you can find products such as Organic Lemons and Honey to support your health in a natural way.