It has a round shape that is slightly flattened at the ends.
The slices inside have a fine grain.
The blond pulp is very rich in sugars and vitamin C.
The peel has a medium to fine grain.
Sicilian oranges are an indispensable ally in our quest for good health as they:
- Help strengthen the immune system;
- Help ‘fight’ free radicals;
- Help fight all types of flu;
- Help regulate the digestive system;
- Help protect the cardiovascular system;
- Help prevent gastritis and ulcers;
- Help lower cholesterol.