All the perfumes and flavours of Sicily convey in this unique, healthy and tasty dish! Here is Mammarancia salad. Let’s get a closer look at the recipe:
- 3 Mammarancia Tarocco Blood Oranges
- ½ onion (Red or White, depending on your taste)
- Some olives
- 4-5 anchovies
- A pinch of salt
- Olive oil
- Cut the red oranges in half and enjoy the smell and colours. Then, remove the peel with a knife.
- Cut the pulp in some large pieces and put them onto the dish.
- Cut the onion in half, remove the peel and cut it into small slices or mash it.
- Add the minced onion and the oranges pulp to your dish.
- Finally, decorate with olives, anchovies, olive oil and salt as you like.
Your salad is now ready!
A special thanks to Sicilian Forks for the video making.