Navelina organic oranges vary in colour from light yellow to intense orange. This fruit is characterised by a small “navel”, which gives them their name, at the base opposite the petiole, visible as a small secondary fruit, growing under the peel.
More information on this product
It has a round shape that is slightly flattened at the ends. The slices inside have a fine grain. The blond pulp is very rich in sugars and vitamin C. The peel has a medium to fine grain. Sicilian oranges are an indispensable ally in our quest for good health as they:
- boost the immune system
- fight free radicals
- help fight all types of influenza
- regulate the digestive system
- protect the cardiovascular system
- help prevent gastritis and ulcers
- lower cholesterol
- act as an anti-inflammatory and anti-tumour agent
- are a natural medicine.