GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. La Agricola Ortogroup Francofonte srls (hereinafter, for brevity, the Company) – VAT 01774200891 – (phone 391 1786601, fax 095 8838923, email firstname.lastname@example.org, is registered with the Register of Companies Syracuse, headquartered in Francofonte, Via On. Sebastian Franco CNS (SR).
2. The Company through its website www.mammarancia.com (hereinafter, referred to as the Site) markets, using a marketing service on – line, carefully selected organic products (hereinafter, for brevity, the Products).
3. The General Conditions of Sale apply to all those who make purchases through the Site. In case of variation of the General Conditions of Sale apply those published on the site at the time of the purchase order.
4. By placing the purchase order the customer confirms to have read and agree to all these Conditions of Sale, to be of age and fully capable.
5. The details of the products and their prices are listed within each product page on this site. To Products applies the price indicated in the tabs at the date of the order. Delivery costs, which are also indicated in the product data sheets are always paid by the customer.
6. The order submitted by the customer is proposed purchase of products chosen by the Site and is governed by these Conditions of Sale. The contract will be concluded only when the proposal will be accepted by the Company by sending e – mail of acceptance to the customer. The order and receipt are considered received when the parties to whom they are addressed are able to access them.
7. In the event that upon receipt of the individual order the products ordered were not to be available, the customer will receive a non-acceptance of the order and returned the price paid by the same methods used for the purchase.
8. The method of purchase are as follows:
9. The Company will retain a copy of the orders received and sent acceptances for 180 days.
10. The above documents will be kept in a database and will be accessible only to the company that needs to consult for the execution of their duties.
11. The customer before forwarding the proposal to the Company may at any time to correct any errors in data entry by deleting the wrong data and inserting the correct one.
12. The payment methods are the following:
Bank transfer in advance;
Credit cards through PayPal system
In the case of bank transfer coordinates for the execution of payment are as follows: IT 07 N 03069 84621 100 000 001 682.
Payment must be made within 5 days from the date on which the order was placed. Once past that period the order will be deemed automatically canceled.
13. In case of cancellation by the customer, in case of rejection of the proposal by the Company and in the case of returning the product that is found to be effectively spoiled, you will be prompted to responsible lending institution the cancellation of transaction and that you will according to their timing of which the Company can not be held responsible.
14. The time of delivery of the product is 3 days, from receipt of payment from the customer.
15. The delivery will be made by courier to the address specified by the customer. The Company will charge the customer any additional charges due to changes made for the delivery address is not immediately notified.
16. If the Customer, intended as the final consumer, you refuse or fail to take delivery of the Products in accordance with the provisions of these Conditions of Sale, all risk of loss or damage to them will anyway its load. In this case the company will cancel the order and have the products, without prejudice to its right to compensation for damage caused by the Customer.
17. In accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, the right of withdrawal is allowed only for non depreribli only to end consumers ie the natural person acting outside of his profession; is attached hereto as Annex 1 to the General Conditions of the Sale Notice relating to the right of withdrawal and the model withdrawal form for the case in which the consumer wishes to exercise that right by using the form.
18. E ‘burden of the customer decide to verify the product upon delivery and verify their compliance to a result of the Product; if the packaging and / or products should be damaged, the customer will have to proceed with the immediate challenge by putting reserves control written on the slip confirming delivery, specifying the reason for the reserve, and give contextual notice to the Company.
19. For the products covered by these General Terms purchased by a consumer applies the legal guarantee of conformity provided by Articles. 128 and following of Legislative Decree 206 of 6.9.2005 and for customers who do not hold the status of the guarantees provided for Consumers artt.1476 ff CC
20. In the event that the product delivered is to be effectively spoiled, the customer must return it directly to the Company without tampering or adulterarlo, taking care that it is returned in the best storage conditions so that it can be controlled by the manufacturer; the Company will give back the price, subject to confirmation by the manufacturer that the same is really such.
21. Any communication addressed in relation to the Present Conditions of Sale shall be made by registered letter a / r to the following address: Via On. Sebastian Franco CNS Francofonte (SR), or by email if the General Conditions of Sale so provide .
22. Complaints must be sent to the following email address email@example.com or by registered mail to the following address rr Via On. Sebastian Franco CNS Francofonte (SR).
23. The sales contract between customer and company is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law.
24. In the relationship between customer and company parties can initiate procedures to settle out of court for the settlement of disputes also electronically
Attachments to the General Conditions of Sale:
1. Information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal and its withdrawal form
Annex 1 to the General Conditions of Sale
Information concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal – under Article 49, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree no. 206/05
The consumer has the right to terminate the contract, without giving any reason within 14 days.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day when the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer, acquires physical possession of the goods to exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer is obliged to inform the Company of his decision to terminate this contract by an unequivocal statement sent by registered letter rr.
To this end may use the model withdrawal form Annex to the present information, but is not required.
To comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that the consumer sends the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the right of termination.
Effects of withdrawal: if the consumer withdraws from a contract entered into pursuant to these Conditions of Sale, will be refunded all payments received in favor of the Company, except for the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Company is informed of the decision of the consumer to terminate the contract entered into with it. Such refunds will be made using the same method of payment used for the initial transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any case will not incur any fees as a result of such redemption.
The refund will be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the system demonstration by the consumer of having sent back the goods, whichever is earlier.
The consumer will have to send back the goods or hand them over to the Company at the address of Via On. Sebastian Franco CNS Francofonte (SR), without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which the consumer has communicated his withdrawal from the contract entered into with the Company. The deadline is met if the consumer sends back the goods before the expiration of the 14 day period.
The direct cost of return will be borne by the Consumer.
The consumer is only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Withdrawal form – under Article 49, paragraph 1, letter. H) Legislative Decree no. 206/05
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
E – mail ________________
Hereby I / we hereby give notice withdraw from my / our contract of sale of the following products: ___________________
– Ordered the __________________e received the _______________
NAME / CONSUMER OF (I)
ADDRESS OF / OF CONSUMER (I)
SIGNATURE OF / OF CONSUMER (I)